Saturday, February 20, 2010

BFFN.

I got the news yesterday that it is official: IUI # 1 was a FAIL. I was pretty upset, even though I had POAS the day before with the same results. I guess the back of my mind kept hoping I had just tested too early. I was so visibily distraught, my boss let me go home early. I really appreciated that.

I am going through with another IUI cycle w/ Follistim + Estrace + Ovidrel + Progesterone in the 2 WW. If we do not get pregnant this time, my RE wants to do a laparoscopy because he suspects I may have endo. Post-surgery, I am not sure what my plans are. I am seriously leaning towards a 6 month break from all things TTC. Most of my friends IRL are starting to try and lap me, and the pain has just gotten to be too much. I really want to reclaim my old life and just be me again.

For now, I am waiting on AF to show up. Onward we march, I suppose. One more try for a 2010 sweet child of mine....please keep me in your prayers, it's getting harder for me everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry hun {{hugs}} Hopefully IUI #2 is all it takes.

    ReplyDelete