Tuesday, February 9, 2010

On a much lighter note...

Hello, all. My sincere apologies for my previous dark and lonely ramblings. I read them again tonight and thought, God, what an awful jackass.

Anyways, I am in the 2 WW currently, 3 DPIUI. I had one 22 mm follicle, and our IUI deposit from Mr. jme had 40 million sperm, with 94% motility. We also had sex that night, so add that to the mix too. Beta is 2/19.

I am trying not to get my hopes up, but I really feel a peace at this moment about the potential outcome, either way. I have battled with myself a lot these past few weeks, and I am finally giving in. I have no control over the universe. Who knew, right?

My RE said if this cycle was a bust, we could do another IUI back to back from this one. I am thankful for the second chance for a 2010 baby. A Christmas baby sounds delightful to me. It would get me out of the pressures of being an adult for the holidays, LOL.

Mr. jme and I have talked about it, and we have decided to take an indefinite break from TTC if the 2nd IUI is a BFN. We both want a break and our old lives back, even for a little while. I am truly at peace with this decision. We will do the laparoscopy sometime in the summer, but the spring is ours. :-)

Well, just wanted to check in. Later.

2 comments: