Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tick, tock, tick, tock.....

Yes, this is what I am hearing 24/7 as I wait for the Hail Mary Beta. The time has gone by sooo slow, especially since I am on a strict no exercise, no lifting order. The phantom symptoms have been driving me insane. What is more infuriating? The fact that these symptoms come and go. If they were constant, maybe I would feel more confident. But, I guess that's why they are called phantom. Le sigh.

I have been trying to throw myself into work, TV, Facebook, anything. If only I could make the time pass by to Friday at 4 AM, when I will POAS and know my fate. Sounds dramatic, yes? Well, that's how intense it feels to know a life changing event, either way, is just days away. Obviously, a BFP and subsequent pregnancy will change my life, but so will a BFN, when I put my baby making dreams on the shelf, for awhile. Either way, my life will not be the same after Friday morning.

The good news? I have plenty to keep me occupied between now and then. An important sales call tomorrow, a Mardi Gras society meeting and costume fitting (EEK! Not now, with my 2 WW bloat!) tomorrow night, a business luncheon Thursday and a sorority alumnae group meeting Thursday night. Whew. I'm tired just looking at that. Hopefully my mind will be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment